2captcha Promo Codes 2020 Coupons 55% Discount. Find Out All Updated 2Captcha Coupon Code, 2Captcha Promo Code 2020 Here.
2Captcha is a human-powered image and CAPTCHA recognition service. Use API to send your captcha to the CAPTCHA solvers. Earn with us
All Working 2Captcha Promo code & Coupon Codes For 2020
Get 20% Off Over $100
Promo code – 92CF8A8D
Save 35% Off Over $100
Promo Code – 9C654726
Get 15% Off Over $75
Promo Code – 2D208DA0
2captcha.com gift $1 balance codes
Click here To Get Code
2Captcha.com is a human-powered image recognition and CAPTCHA solving service. This is the hub for those who need their images recognized in real-time and those who are ready to take this job.
Special feature: 100% Image recognition accuracy. We provide the 100% accuracy for complicated images as an additional feature powered by our special algorithm:
1. The image is recognized by several users
2. The robot compares the answers
3. The answers that match are recognized as true
There are two ways to authorize in the application – via scanning the QR-code or by entering the personal “Client KEY”. To do this you need:
1. Sign in to your account on the site rucaptcha.com (in order to scan QR-code you should sign in from a PC or from another mobile device).
2. Ensure that you have selected a “worker” mode (you can see your current model in the top right corner of the screen).
3. Scroll down to the “Solve captchas” block.
4. Your “Client KEY” is marked with blue color and you can also enable the QR-code method by clicking the appropriate button “QRCode”, which located under “Client KEY”.
5. Copy-paste your Client KEY in the field that is above “Auth” writing in the mobile application and click “Auth”.
6. In case you use QR-code based sign-in, click the “QRCode” button and you will see square QR-code.
7. In the mobile application click on the gray-black square located above the “Auth” writing and your phone will switch to camera mode.
8. Point the camera on a QR-code (from point 6 of this instruction) and your Client KEY will automatically appear in the appropriate field, then press the Auth button.